Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||26 pcs|
|Packaging Details||paper carton under 45kw, starting from 45kw wooden case for packing|
|Delivery Time||3-8 working days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||15000 per/ month|
|Auto Tuning||Support||Protection Models||O Ground Short Circuit Protection, Over Current Protection, Drive Overload Protection, Motor Overload Protection, Drive Over Temperature Protection|
|Warranty||18 Months||Product Name||Variable Frequency Drive VFD|
Auto Tuning Variable Frequency Inverters CE,
Blue Variable Frequency Inverters,
VEIKONG variable frequency drive VFD
Auto Tuning Variable Frequency Inverters Big Torque In Low Frequency And Fast Response
1. VFD500 high performance variable frequency inverter product function and features
1) Deceleration over excitation function. Accurate thermal simulation platform software ensures the reliability of thermal simulation.
2) VPowerful internal logic. Built-in up to 6 sets of delay functions, a wide variety of input sources, the output can be used as a variety of other built-in module inputs. Support some complex algorithm.
3) Rich expansion function. Standard ModbusRTU communication function, support for fieldbus such as Profibus-DP, CanOpen, etc. Supports incremental encoders and resolvers, where incremental encoders are compatible with differential encoders and open collector encoders. Support for IO expansion.
2. Veikong VFD data sheet compare with other products
|Other famous brand in China||Veikong|
G Type: 150% of rated current:1 minute
P Type: 120% of rated current: 1 minute
180% of rated current:10 seconds
200% of rated current:1 second
|General purpose application:60S for 150% of the rated current
Light load application:60S for 120% of the rated current Heavy load overload capability: 110% rated current for long-term stable operation
150% rated current for 1 minute
180% rated current 10s
|Control Mode||SVPWM, SVC||V/f control
Sensorless flux vector control without PG card(SVC)
Sensor speed flux vector control with PG card (VC)
|Asynchronous motor 1:200(SVC)||1:100 (V/f)
|Starting Torque||Asynchronous motor: 0.5Hz/150%(SVC)||150%/0.5Hz(V/f)
|±0.2%(SVC)||SVC:within 5Hz10%,above 5Hz5%
|Frequency Range||Standard:0~400Hz;(380V Goodrive310 special inverters for medium-frequency:0~3200Hz)||0.00～600.00Hz(V/f)
3. Veikong VFD500 series wide applications in different industries
4. Veikong product brochure and user manual download center
VEIKONG VFD500 high performance vector and torque ...
veikong catalog latest.pdf
5. Motor Wiring
◆ It is forbidden to short circuit or ground the inverter output terminal, otherwise the internal components of the inverter will be damaged.
◆ Avoid short circuit the output cables or with the inverter enclosure, otherwise there exists the danger of electric shock.
◆ It is forbidden to connect the output terminal of the inverter to the capacitor or LC/RC noise filter with phase lead, otherwise, the internal components of the inverter may be damaged.
◆ When contactor is installed between the inverter and the motor, it is forbidden to switch on/off the contactor during the running of the inverter, otherwise, there will be large current flowing into the inverter, triggering the inverter protection action.
◆ Length of cable between the inverter and motor If the cable between the inverter and the motor is too long, the higher harmonic leakage current of the output end will produce by adverse impact on the inverter and the peripheral devices. It is suggested that when the motor cable is longer than 100m, output AC reactor be installed. Refer to the following table for the carrier frequency setting