Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Product Name||5.5kw 7.5kw 11kw 15kw Bypass Soft Starter||Output Frequency||50/60Hz|
|Output Power||5.5KW - 500KW||Type||Bypass Type,Starting Motor|
|Application||Motor,Crusher,Home Appliance,all Kinds Of 3 Phase Pumps,water Pump||Display||LCD Display|
500kw Bypass Soft Starter,
5.5kw Bypass Soft Starter
5.5kw to 500kw soft starter bulit in Bypass for cursher and pump
VKS-8000 is a highly intelligent, very reliable and easy to use soft starter. The newly designed functions of VKS-8000 are used for quick setting or more personalized control.
It's a perfect solution. Its performance includes:
Large LCD screen that can display feedback information in Chinese and English languages, other languages can be customized.
Remotely installable operation panel.
Advanced start and stop control functions.
A series of motor protection functions.
Extensive performance monitoring and event logging.
|Input Power Supply||Input Voltage||Three-phase 380V/480V/660 AC|
|Adaptive Motor||Squirrel-cage three-phase asynchronous motor|
|Starting Times||It is recommended not to exceed 20 times per hour.|
(1) Operation panel control.
(2) Operation panel + external control.
(3) External control.
(4) External control + COM control.
(5) Operation panel + external + COM control.
(6) Operation panel + COM control.
(7) COM control.
(8) No start or stop operation.
(1) Current-limiting to start.
(2) Voltage ramp to start.
(3) Torque control + current-limiting to start.
(4) Torque control + voltage ramp to start.
(5) Current ramp to start.
(6) Voltage current-limiting double closed-loop start.
(1) Soft stop.
(2) Free stop.
(1) Open loop protection for external instantaneous stop terminals.
(2) Over-heat protection for soft starter.
(3) Protection for too long starting time.
(4) Input open phase protection.
(5) Output open phase protection.
(6) Unbalanced three-phase protection.
(7) starting over current protection.
(8) Running overload protection.
(9) Under voltage protection for power voltage.
(10) Overvoltage protection for power voltage.
(11) Protection for fault parameter setting.
(12) Load short circuit protection.
(13) Auto restart or incorrect wiring protection.
(14) Incorrect wiring protection of external control stop terminals.
|Place to be used||Indoor location with good ventilation free from corrosive gas and conductive dust.|
Below 1000M. It have to rise the rate power when the altitude is more than 1000M.
|Temperature||-20 +45 C|
|Humidity||90%RH without dew condensation.|
|Cooling Pattern||Fans cooling.|
These parameters define how the soft starter responds to different protection events. The soft starter can trip, issue a warning or ignore different Protection event. Write all protection events into the fault record.
I = I Cancelling the protection mechanism may endanger the safety of the starter and motor, and should only be I I used in an emergency.
Options: 0: Trip and stop 1: Alarm and no shutdown 2: Ignore
Description: Select the response of the soft starter to each protection.
Options: COO. Starting overload Default value: Trip to stop
CO 1. Running overload
C02. Starting over current
C03. Running over current
C04. Overvoltage protection
C05. Undcrvoltagc protection
C06. Three-phase unbalance
C07. Start timeout
C10. Soft start overheating
Cl 1. Motor overheating
C12. Short circuit between phases
C13. Ground fault default
C14. Phase sequence protection
C15. Thyristor breakdown
C16. External fault
C17. Frequency protection
Default value: Trip to stop
Default value: Ignore
Default value: Ignore