Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||CE IEC ISQ|
|Minimum Order Quantity||22 pcs|
|Packaging Details||paper carton under 45kw, starting from 45kw wooden case for packing|
|Delivery Time||3-8 working days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||15000 per/ month|
|IO Board Selcetion||Original With 5DI And IO 2 For Options||OEM Service||Support|
|Control Method||VF/ SVC/VC||Brand Name||Veikong|
|Warranty||18 Months||Product Name||Variable Frequency Drive VFD|
VFD500 Series Variable Frequency Inverter Vector Drive With IO 2 For Options
1. Highlights of Veikong VFD500 series vector drive
1) 18 months warranty promise we will be responsible for any problem during this period.
2) Rigorous temperature testing and other steps testing can make sure high quality products for you.
3) LCD, LED, shuttle display and new model LCD for options.
4) Can be used in a variety of applications like conveyor belt, CNC machine and air compressor etc.
5) Big turque in low frequency and GPRS function
6) Different IO board for options
2. VEIKONG VFD500 frequency inverter technical data
|Keypad||LED Digital keyboard and LCD keypad(option)|
CAN OPEN AND PROFINET (IN DEVELOPMENT)
|PG card||Incremental Encoder Interface Card (Differential Output and Open Collector), Rotary Card, frequency division signal pg card|
5 digital input terminals, one of which supports high-speed pulse input up to 50kHz;
2 analog input terminals, support 0 ~ 10V voltage input or 0 ~ 20mA current input;
4 digital input terminals
2 analog input terminals, support-10V-+10V voltage input
1 digital output terminal;
1 high-speed pulse output terminal (open collector type), support 0 ~ 50kHz square wave signal output;
1 relay output terminal (second relay is an option)
2 analog output terminals, support 0 ~ 20mA current output or 0 ~ 10V voltage output;
Option card: 4 digital output terminals
|Refer to Chapter 6 "Troubleshooting and Countermeasures" for the protection function|
|Installation location||Indoor, no direct sunlight, dust, corrosive gas, combustible gas, oil smoke, vapor, drip or salt.|
|Altitude||0-3000m.inverter will be derated if altitude higher than1000m and rated output current will reduce by 1% if altitude increase by 100m|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C~ +40°C, maximum 50°C (derated if the ambient temperature is between 40°C and 50°C) Rated output current decrease by 1.5% if temperature increase by 1°C|
|Humidity||Less than 95%RH, without condensing|
|Vibration||Less than 5.9 m/s2 (0.6 g)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Installation||Wall-mounted, floor-controlled cabinet, transmural|
|cooling method||Forced air cooling|
Internal EMC filter
Complies with EN61800-3
3. Veikong VFD500 series application pics
4. Veikong VFD500 series user manual and product catalog download
VEIKONG VFD500 high performance vector and torque ...
veikong catalog latest.pdf
5. Common question when using VFD500 series
1. What issues should be paid attention to when selecting inverters for equipment?
When choosing a frequency converter, the following aspects are mainly considered:
1. Whether the inverter has been used in the equipment before, whether it is often fault protection during the previous use, if there are frequent over current and overload faults,
In the follow-up selection, it is necessary to choose a larger power inverter
2. The voltage, current, power, speed of the motor, equipment reduction ratio, control requirements and other issues must be matched;
3. Load characteristics: Whether the equipment is an impact type load or a lifting type load, when selecting an inverter for these two types of loads, it is necessary to choose a larger level power inverter
4. When installing on-site, choose the wire way of inverter input, high ambient temperature, and high altitude to choose a higher level power inverter, whether install the cabinets, install transformers for incoming and outgoing lines, etc.