Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||22 pcs|
|Packaging Details||paper carton under 45kw, starting from 45kw wooden case for packing|
|Delivery Time||3-8 working days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||15000 per/ month|
|Product Color||Blue And White||Logo Design||Support OEM|
|Practical Function||Big Torque In Low Frequency||Power Range||0.75kw-710kw|
|Warranty Period||18 Months||Product Name||Variable Frequency Drives|
0.75kw Variable Frequency Drive Inverter,
CE IEC Variable Frequency Drive Inverter,
0.75kw Inverter Variable Speed Drive
PC Tool Software Variable Frequency Drive Inverter With LED Display
PC Tool Software Variable Frequency Inverters With New Model LED Display
1. Veikong VFD500 mdels product features and application areas
1) Optimized SVC algorithm, stable operation in power generation
2) Tension control and torque mode control
3) Comparator and logic unit/controller
4) Sleeping functionVirtual DI functionProgrammable delay unit
5) motor parameter groups
6) DC Injection braking
Veikong VFD500 series is a general purpose high performance variable frequency inverter which can be used in many areas, such as conveyor belt, CNC machine and air compressor etc.
2. Veikong VFD500 series new LED features compared with old version comparison
|1||Old model||New model|
|Comparison Description||The button is small so it’s inconvenient to press, and the silicone button is easy to get stuck.||The operation button is upgraded and the surface of finger pressing is enlarged, which is easy to press. The structure of the silicone button is upgraded to solve the problem of easy getting stuck.|
|Comparison Description||The upper and lower covers of the keyboard are matched with buckles. The gaps between the two covers are uneven. The buckles are not tight enough and easy to loosen. The buckles are exposed which affects the appearance.||The upper and lower covers of the keyboard are fixed by screws at the bottom, which is very firm. And the matching position is hidden at the bottom to ensure the surface could be more beautiful.|
|Comparison Description||There is no guidance of the external keypad opening size at the bottom, and the opening size needs to check in the user manual, which is inefficient.||After the upgrade, it adds an opening size diagram at the bottom when the keyboard needs to be drawn out, which can be viewed immediately without having to read the manual.|
|Comparison Description||Difficult to remove the keyboard.||After the upgrade, the keyboard is easy to remove|
3. Veikong factory environment showing room
4. Veikong VFD500 series product brochure and user manual download center
VEIKONG VFD500 high performance vector and torque ...
veikong catalog latest.pdf
5. EMC question and solutions
The working principle of the inverter determines that it will certainly produce electromagnetic interference, affecting and interfering with other equipment. In the meantime, the frequency converter usually works under the industrial environment with very strong noise, its internal weak signal is also easily disturbed. For safe and trouble-free operation of the frequency converter, as well as the normal and orderly operation of other equipment, install the equipment according to the following rules.
1) Install the input noise filter, the filter to the inverter input power supply side of the wiring should be as short as possible.
2) Filter shell and the installation of the cabinet should be a large area of reliable connection, in order to reduce the noise current loop impedance.
3) The wiring distance between inverter and motor should be as short as possible. The motor cable adopts 4-core cable. One end of the ground wire is grounded at the inverter side and the other end is connected with the motor case. The motor cable is sheathed into the metal pipe. Input power line and output motor line should be far away from each other.
4) Easily affected equipment and signal lines should be installed away from the inverter.
5) The key signal cable should use shielded cable. It is suggested that the shielded cable layer should be grounded by 360 degree grounding method and set in the metal pipe. As far as possible from the inverter input power cable and output motor cable, if the signal cable must cross the input power cable or output motor cable, the two should be orthogonal.
6) When using the analog voltage and current signals for remote frequency setting, double-stranded, shielded and shielded cables should be used, and the shield should be connected to the grounding terminal PE of the inverter. The longest signal cable should not exceed 50 meters.
7) The control circuit terminals T1A / T1B / T1C, T2A / T2B / T2C and other control circuit terminals should be separated wiring.
8) It is forbidden to short-circuit the shield with other signal lines and equipment.
9) When connecting the inductive load device (magnetic contactor, relay, solenoid valve, etc.) to the inverter, be sure to use the surge suppressor on the load device coil.
10) Correct and reliable grounding is safe and reliable operation of the foundation:
(1) Inverter will generate leakage current, the greater the carrier frequency, the greater the leakage current. Inverter leakage current greater than 3.5mA, the size of the leakage current by the conditions of use, in order to ensure safety, inverter and motor must be grounded;
(2) Grounding resistance should be less than 10 ohms. Grounding cable diameter requirement, refer to the same type of input and output cables half of the cross-sectional area selection;
(3) Do not share the ground wire with welding machines and other power equipment;
(4) When using more than two inverters, do not make the
◆ It is forbidden to short circuit or ground the inverter output terminal, otherwise the internal components of the inverter will be damaged.
◆ Avoid short circuit the output cables or with the inverter enclosure, otherwise there exists the danger of electric shock.
◆ It is forbidden to connect the output terminal of the inverter to the capacitor or LC/RC noise filter with phase lead, otherwise, the internal components of the inverter may be damaged.
◆ When contactor is installed between the inverter and the motor, it is forbidden to switch on/off the contactor during the running of the inverter, otherwise, there will be large current flowing into the inverter, triggering the inverter protection action.
◆ Length of cable between the inverter and motor If the cable between the inverter and the motor is too long, the higher harmonic leakage current of the output end will produce by adverse impact on the inverter and the peripheral devices. It is suggested that when the motor cable is longer than 100m, output AC reactor be installed. Refer to the following table for the carrier frequency setting