Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 pcs|
|Packaging Details||paper carton under 45kw, starting from 45kw wooden case for packing|
|Delivery Time||7-8 working days based on quantity|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||15490 per/ month|
|Product Size||Depend On Power Range||Weight||Depend On Size|
|Input Type||Single Phase Or Three Phase||Frequency Range||50HZ / 60HZ Supported|
|Color||Blue White||Display||LCD Or LED|
Single Phase Solar Pump Inverter GPRS,
LCD Single Phase Solar Pump Inverter,
LED Display MPPT Solar Pump Inverter
GPRS Supported Single Phase Solar Pump Inverter More Than 99% MPPT Efficiency
1. Nice features of VFD500-PV series solar pump inverter
1) Support maximum mppt efficiency 99%
2) Special solar mppt mode and PID mode
3) Support LCD display and with macro application function
4) Supprt GPRS remote control and PC tool software
2. VFD500-PV solar pump drive specification
|Max inputDC voltage||450V||800V|
|Rated output voltage||3-phase 220VAC||3-phase 380VAC|
|Max efficiencyof the machine||more than or 97%|
|Ambienttemperature range||-10 °C~50 °C in general, derating if the temperature is above 40 °C|
|Cooling method||Air cooling method|
|Altitude||Below 1000 meters; above 1% for every additional 100m.|
3. The advantages of using solar pump inverters
Half f the energy produced around the world is used t operate pumps. Compared to diesel generator pumps, our solar pump inverters are environmentally friendly, with a long lifetime and low maintenance costs. It is independent from the grid and produces on pollution or noise. Typical applications are irrigation, community water supply, fish farming and agriculture. All of our drives have many solar specific and pump control functions, such as built in maximum power point tracking and dry run detection, as well as sensorless flow calculation.
The maximum power point tracing (MPPT) ensures you to get the best output power possible from your solar panel and it maximizes the performance of your pump along the day while the automatic start and stop with radiation can save money and fuel during daylight hours.
4. What is solar water pump system and solar pump inverter? The working principle of solar pump inverter for reference
1. A solar water pump system is essentially an electrical pump system in which the electricity is provided by one or several photovoltaic(PV) panels. A typical solar powered pumping system consists of a solar panel arrany that powers an electric motor, which in turn powers a bore or surface pump.
2. A solar inverter or PV inverter , solar pump inverter, solar pump controller, solar water pump inverter, solar pump drive, solar water pump inverter, solar pump vsd, solar frequency inverter, solar vfd are all key words.
It is a type of electrical converter which converts the variable direct current(DC) output of a photovoltaic(PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current(AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off grid electrical network.
It is able to convert DC voltage coming from solar panels into AC voltage for powering any pump driven by a three phase motor. Pump speed is constantly adapted to available solar irridation thus maximising the amount of pumped water and making possible operation even in conditions of low sunlights. It also offers complete pump protection against surges, overloads and dry running.
3. How does a solar pump inverter work?
Solar pump inverter or solar pump drives or solar variable speedn drives converts the variable direct current(DC) output of a photovoltaic(PV) solar panel into utility frequency alternating current(AC) and allow the user to control the speed of the motor or pump to meet the exact demands of the system or process that it carries out. Variable speed drives, (also known as inverter drives or inverter drive system), control how a pump is used.
5. Veikong solar pump controllers product images
6. VFD500-PV solar pump inverter product brochure and user manual files download here
VEIKONG solar pump inverter brochure.pdf