Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Product Name||VKS Aluminum Case Braking Resistor 400W||Power Range||60w-10kw|
400W VFD Braking Resistor,
Aluminum Case VFD Braking Resistor,
400W inverter braking resistor
VKS Aluminum Case Braking Resistor 400W For Frequency Inverter
1. High IP class of IP21, IP33, IP55, IP65 or as required;
2. High pulse load and high vibration capability;
3. Compact structure,and cool surface;
4. No live parts outside;
5. Low noise level;
6. Low thermal drift;
7. Terminals suitable for soldering or bolt connection with high temperature.
Characteristics of this series:
1. Rated power: 50-5000W, based on 25°C free air rating;
2. Resistance values: from 1Ω to as high as 10 KΩ( to 100 KΩ on request);
3. Temperature Coefficients: 50, 100 and 400ppm/°C or as required;
4. Operating Temperature: -55°C to +225°C;
5. Insulation Resistance: >1000MΩ (500V 25°C 75% relative humidity);
6. Dielectric strength: >3.0KV 50Hz 1min(25°C 75% relative humidity);
7. IP protection: IP21, IP33, IP55, IP65 or as required;
8. Element material: OCR25AL5/CrAlFe/CrNi/CuNi;
9. Lead material: Brass Caps(wiring leads available);
10. Vibration grade:>1.5g.
1. Capacitor charging & discharging,;
2. Balancing resistor, crowbar;
3. Filter, electrical machinery general use, available through distribution;
4. Light-duty braking of inverter,variable frequency drives and any other low-wattage load applications.
Power range (W)
Resistance Range (Ω)
Surface Temperature Rise