Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Product Name||18.5KW 22KW 30KW Solar Pumping Inverter||Type||AC-DC-AC|
|Weight||4kg||Output Type||Three Phase|
|Output Voltage||380V-480VAC||Warranty||18 Months|
18.5KW VFD Solar Inverter,
22KW VFD Solar Inverter,
18.5KW Invt Solar VFD
18.5KW 22KW 30KW VFD Solar Inverter For Solar Irrigation System
18.5KW 22KW 30KW Solar Pumping Inverter For Solar Irrigation System
Features OF VFD Solar Inverter:
Trial run(How to start solar pump inverter)
Make sure all cables connections of solar panel and pump motor correct and no need to set any parameter, if you want to set parameter, you can do as follows.
1) (Keypad control):Set motor parameter P11.02- P11.06 as per motor pump name plate If dry run protection is required, measure the unload protection current(see details in user manual chapter for dry run function) If dry run protection not required then miss this step and go to step 2.
2) Set other related special solar pump parameters for optimization if needed.
3) After trial run finishing, if motor pump still not output water when inverter is running more than 40 Hz. Please disconnect the power supply and replace any two-phase wiring of the motor.
1) Support Maximum mppt efficiency which can be up to 99%
2) Special solar mppt mode and PID mode which most products can not achieve in China
3) Support LCD display with English and Spanish
4) Support GPRS remote control
5) Support hybrid AC and DCSupport Marco mode
6) Support dry run protection
7) Support full water and low water protectionSupport one button to switch AC
|Max input DC voltage||450V||810V|
|DC voltage range||150~450VDC||300~810VDC|
|Normal working DC voltage||260V-400V||400V-650V|
|Recommended input mppt voltage||330V||550V|
|Rated output voltage||1/3-phase 220VAC||3-phase 380-480VAC|
|Output frequency range||50/60Hz|
|Max efficiency of the machine||99%|
|Ambient temperature range||-10 °C~50 °C, derating if the temperature is above 40 °C|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Altitude||Below 1000m; above 1% for every additional 100m.|
Noted: We suggest solar panel power should be 1.3-1.4 times higher than solar pump power ,and solar pump inverter power should be higher level than solar pump. When solar pump distance to inverter higher than 100m,it should be equipped with Output reactor or higher level power inverter .for Solar panel,l total VOC less than Maximum DC voltage of inverter and Solar panel vmp is recommend 530V for 380V pump and 305V for 220V pump
1. How to achieve Automatic start after stop?
If it is controlled by keyboard no need to set any parameter. If you want to control by external switch
As the default control mode is keypad control, First set P00.06=1 and use a wire or switch to connect com and DI1,When the switch is closed, the drive run, when the switch is open, the drive stop
2. Does the product need to set a lot of parameters?
No, it doesn't. The inverter has a self-adaptive and self-learning function. It is automatic start and stop, you can press Run key to start, or you just wait for P47.03=600S(Default) then it will automatically start
3. How to make the water pump system work without sunshine?
Usually, solar PV water pump system can meet the needs of pumping water.
If there is no sunshine, the system will not work. But out inverter could also support AC input. So, connect the power grid or diesel power generation to the inverter, the pumping system will work. If necessary, keep switch and interface locations during the system design