Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Place of Origin
|Minimum Order Quantity
|the power less than 45kw use Carton, starting from 45kw use Wooden case
|3 days, depend on the order quantity
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|15000pcs per Month
|Single Phase Inverter
|AC Frequency Inverter
|Up To 99%
|Under Voltage Protection,Input Polarity/UVP/OVP/OSP/OLP/OTP,overload Protection,short Circuit
Solar pumping Inverter 4kw,
Solar pumping Inverter 5hp
Single phase three phase 220v to 240v solar pump inverter 2.2kW
VEIKONG VFD500-PV solar pump inverter Features:
1. Power from 220V (0.75 – 75KW) , 380V (0.75 – 160KW)
2. DC/AC Input Compatible, can support DC and AC Input at same time
3. Protection Functions: Over/Under voltage Over-current, Short Circuit, Phase Failure etc
4. Optimized MPPT Arithmetic Accuracy 99%
5. Multi-liquid-level Control, Dry run protection, Wake and Sleep function,,PID control
6. Auto-dormancy on weak light, auto-recovery working on strong light, no need for man-made operations
7. Auto switch over From Solar to Grid Supply with weak light
8. Support optional LCD display and GPRS module.
LCD and GPRS Pictures:
Electrical Specifications and Power degree
|Maxiumum input DC voltage
|Recommended MPPT voltage range
|Recommended input Operation Voltage
|Rated output voltage
|Recommended input Operation voltage
|Three phase 380V
|Rated ouput voltage
|Lighting Protection ,over-current, overvoltage, ouput phase lose, under-load, under-voltage, short circuit , overheating, water pump run dry etc.