Tayfun from TurkeyVeikong solar pump inverter is really in very good quality and we also prepared some promotional products for exhibition. We are going to make new orders soon. Last year there was only one local agent and this year, there are more than 8. Some of them only sell Veikong!
Cristian from ChileIt’s very good! LCD options make it much easier to use. That’s the strong point, easy of use. And robust. Great PC software.
Brahim assad from SyriaVEIKONG VFD500 output frequency is stable when the others are fluctuating. Also output current is less than others, that’s why output frequency is higher too which can save more energy.
|Product Name||22kw To 90kw Bypass Soft Starter||Output Frequency||50/60Hz|
|Output Power||5.5KW - 500KW||Display||LCD Display|
45kw Motor Soft Starter,
22kw Motor Soft Starter,
22kw Bypass Soft Starter
22kw 30kw 37kw 45kw 55kw 75kw 90kw soft starter bulit in Bypass
VKS-8000 is a highly intelligent, very reliable and easy to use soft starter. The newly designed functions of VKS-8000 are used for quick setting or more personalized control.
It's a perfect solution. Its performance includes:
Large LCD screen that can display feedback information in Chinese and English languages, other languages can be customized.
Remotely installable operation panel.
Advanced start and stop control functions.
A series of motor protection functions.
Extensive performance monitoring and event logging.
Run the simulation
In the absence of three-phase power or load motor, the soft start control loop can be tested, which is convenient for users to test.
The factory is Modbus protocol, and PROFIBUS communication protocol can be customized, which can facilitate communication with German Siemens PLC and touch screen.
VKS-8000 soft starter adopts a new generation of soft start technology, and adaptive control realizes the control of the motor acceleration curve and deceleration curve to an unprecedented level.
The soft starter reads the data of the motor in the process of starting and stopping, and then adjusts to achieve the best effect. Just select the curve most suitable for your load type, and the soft starter will automatically ensure that the load is accelerated in the most stable way possible.
|Input Power Supply||Input Voltage||Three-phase 380V/480V/660 AC|
|Adaptive Motor||Squirrel-cage three-phase asynchronous motor|
|Starting Times||It is recommended not to exceed 20 times per hour.|
(1) Operation panel control.
(2) Operation panel + external control.
(3) External control.
(4) External control + COM control.
(5) Operation panel + external + COM control.
(6) Operation panel + COM control.
(7) COM control.
(8) No start or stop operation.
(1) Current-limiting to start.
(2) Voltage ramp to start.
(3) Torque control + current-limiting to start.
(4) Torque control + voltage ramp to start.
(5) Current ramp to start.
(6) Voltage current-limiting double closed-loop start.
(1) Soft stop.
(2) Free stop.
(1) Open loop protection for external instantaneous stop terminals.
(2) Over-heat protection for soft starter.
(3) Protection for too long starting time.
(4) Input open phase protection.
(5) Output open phase protection.
(6) Unbalanced three-phase protection.
(7) starting over current protection.
(8) Running overload protection.
(9) Under voltage protection for power voltage.
(10) Overvoltage protection for power voltage.
(11) Protection for fault parameter setting.
(12) Load short circuit protection.
(13) Auto restart or incorrect wiring protection.
(14) Incorrect wiring protection of external control stop terminals.
|Place to be used||Indoor location with good ventilation free from corrosive gas and conductive dust.|
Below 1000M. It have to rise the rate power when the altitude is more than 1000M.
|Temperature||-20 +45 C|
|Humidity||90%RH without dew condensation.|
|Cooling Pattern||Fans cooling.|
When the protection condition is detected, the soft starter writes the protection condition into the program, and it may trip or issue a warning. Soft starter response depends on Parameter setting C. Protection IcvcL
The user cannot adjust some of these protection responses. These trips arc usually caused by external events (such as phase loss), and may also be caused by internal faults in the soft starter.
Into. These trips have no relevant parameters and cannot be set as warning or ignored.
If the soft starter trips, you need to identify and clear the conditions that triggered the trip, reset the soft starter, and then restart. To reset the starter, you need
Press the RESET button on the operation panel, or activate "Reset Remote Input11.